Friday, January 14, 2005

Hello Everyone!

Hello and welcome to the start of my personal Blog. I don't pretend to be a particular expert on anything. However I do value civil open discourse (some would say argument) and I feel strongly about many issues facing America today.

As time permits, I will share my thoughts and opinions with you and point you toward sources that I find helpful or otherwise improtant and informative. At the same time, I hope to learn much from the postings of readers here.

I will not tolerate abusive or insulting input and will not allow this site to be used for spammers. I will also be providing links to other Blogs that I find entertaining, informative, thought provoking, or some combination of the above.

I hope you enjoy this site and this journey!!

0 Comments:

<< Home